Starts Saturday March 2nd, 2019;
Learn how to create content for a website and blog. Use your site to share information, promote products and services and raise your online impact. Starts Saturday March 2nd, 2019, 10 am to 12 pm;
- Everyone welcome!
- Based in Worcestershire.
- Cost £48 (2 hrs) for each part (there are 5 parts to this short course).
- Please bring along your own laptop (MAC or PC).
You will learn how to create:
A content plan (March 2nd)
- The customer journey
- Audience values and tone of voice
Structure your page/post for search engines (March 9th)
- Promote for organic ranking on google and other search engines
- Make sure people can find your posts in search engines
Compelling messages using images, text and graphics (March 16th)
- Why visual communication works
- Learn what makes a perfect image
- Learn how to write for the web
Adaptive content (March 23rd)
- Chunked content for any device, platform or channel
Monitor the impact (March 30th)
- Make sense of the statistics
- Deal with comments (and spam)
- Keep up momentum
For more information or to book
Please message Wendy Corbett